At PhysioSpot, in Melbourne’s Eastern suburbs, our Exercise Physiologist specialises in graded exercise therapy and lifestyle interventions for persons at risk of developing, or with existing chronic and /or complex medical conditions and injuries.
Exercise physiologists treat and manage a broad range of preventable health conditions including:
- Diabetes and Pre Diabetes
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Low Back Pain
- Postural Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Respiratory Disease & Asthma
- Pre-surgery Conditioning
- Post-surgery Rehabilitation
- Poor Balance/Mobility
- General Strength & Fitness
- Sport Specific Training
PhysioSpot’s accredited Exercise Physiologist Jason Gardner offers a range of services including:
- Chronic disease management for conditions such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, stroke, cancer, osteoporosis and arthritis
- Risk factor management including hypertension, dyslipidemia, obesity, high cholesterol, impaired glucose tolerance and physical inactivity.
- Occupational and musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Exercise prescription for general health and well being
- High performance athletic training
- Group exercise programmes
Contact PhysioSpot today to see if Exercise Physiology can help you.