At PhysioSpot, hydrotherapy treatment includes individual assessment, diagnosis and the development of a treatment program appropriate to your needs.
Hydrotherapy is a type of physiotherapy treatment conducted in a heated pool which helps relieve pain, reduce muscle spasms and improve circulation. The warm water supports body weight allowing for greater comfort and range of movement.
It is also used to improve muscle strength, balance, coordination, general fitness and to promote relaxation.
A hydrotherapy program at PhysioSpot can help improve a number of conditions, including:
- Back pain/sciatica/lumbar instability
- Whiplash and other neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Balance/coordination problems
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Back and pelvic pain during pregnancy
- Work and accident-related injuries
- Rehabilitation after bone fractures, joint replacement or tendon repair
Contact PhysioSpot to discuss how hydrotherapy could benefit you.